CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008


JADER

Work, play, work, play and maybe a little bit more play. JD is never far from the nearest party, whether it is going to the NCAA games in Anaheim, travelling with his girls, or just being the host, he is all about the fun. JD is our superdad and keeps Lucy laughing, and incredibly hyper whenever he is around. He is quite the salesman, and continues to work at his family's sporting goods store. JD is also great at putting Lucy to sleep, or should I say she is great at putting him to sleep!! We are sure grateful that he keeps things fun and easy around our house....there is never a dull moment when JD is here.

5 comments:

Mindi said...

Hey! I found you!! Such a cute blog! Suits you. Good luck with baby #2! (Oh, by the way, I loved the name Annie! Hope you pick that one!)

Melissa said...

SUPER CUTE Britt. So i came upon your blog as i was hunting through some i haven't seen in awhile, hope you don't mind. check ours out 2littlemonsters.blogspot.com

Kristin Ross said...

Hi! Cute blog. You have a darling family. When is #2 coming?

LindsayB said...

WHAT IS THIS?! I cannot believe you made a blog and i wasn't the first to know! I think I can forgive you, but only if you put up a new post NOW! I'm moving to Raym in 1 week. So see you soon!

Susie said...

HELLOOO Britt. Well what a cute family you have and a great little blog. I sure hope you keep us posted.