CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

EVIE


Introducing Evie Ellen Clark born on July 18th 2008 at 10:26 am weighing 8'8ozs with most of it being the hair on the top of her head. We couldn't have been more excited for her to come into our family and being that she is such a great baby makes it that much more fun (she sleeps better than my 3 year old). Lucy is loving being a big sister, never letting her fuss without racing over and shoving the poor soother in Little evie's mouth. We just can't get enough of her and I just really can't imagine what life was before Evie.

5 comments:

Kristin Ross said...

What a cutie.

Life Is Golden said...

I don't believe it... I don't believe it... where have you been? I'm glad your up and running again... don't you stop, this is my best way of seeing your everyday life, that I'm desperately trying not to think about how I'm missing out on.

Mindi said...

So cute! And so glad you finally blogged again!

Ty and Janene said...

K I found your blog so now we have no excuse but to keep in touch. So you have to add me. It was fun seeing you guys. Evie and Lucy are dolls. We miss ya tons and wished you lived closer! Love ya

RocketBox Boy said...

Congratulations! I love her name too! My GenEVIEve will be so excited to hear that little Evie has part of her (Genevieve) name. I love all the hair too! My goodness you could have pig tails with hair like that. It is hard not having Grandma keep us posted on when the new babies come but I am glad you posted it on your blog.