CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Grandpa Doug Clark

I'm not very good at expressing how I feel when it comes to loosing those who are close to us. Grandpa Doug Clark passed away on September 19, 2008..as JD puts it best it was "bittersweet." He had been battling cancer for the 3rd time and it was hard to see the sickness deplete his body of all its strength. The funeral was the following Saturday giving those who lived far away a chance to come. We were able to see Aunt Jamie who hadn't seen baby Evie, and Uncle Ryan and of course all of the extended family. It is at times like this that I am truly grateful for the knowledge that I have that our families are eternal that although saying goodbye is hard for us, we know that we will be reunited with our loved ones again. Thank you grandpa for all of the wonderful memories.

0 comments: