CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

SOLD!!!

Hurray our house has finally SOLD!!!! I am going on a no cleaning strike for right now! So we were at disneyland getting ready to climb on the Indiana Jones ride when our realtor Geoff called and said we had an offer. WHAT...if I had know I would have gone on vacation months ago. After negotiating we settled on a price and let me tell you it really felt like the happiest place on earth. We are so excited except that we have to be out of our house on May 29th, and I don't get home until the evening of the 11th! Oh my I am already feeling a little bit stressed and hope that it all goes okay. If there is anyone dying to have a packing party just let me know and I will have plenty of fun for you, or if there are any good packing tips to make this easier I'd love to hear it! Oh, and if you are wondering where we are going, we did get the house in Raymond which means we can move right in and not have to worry about building! Oh man I can hardly wait to be out there and get to be closer to family and friends!!

19 comments:

Leisel said...

Yay for you guys! I am excited for you. And congrats on the new house! (Pouty face) I want a house!!!! ;0)

Sommerfeldt Summary said...

Brit,I have to say it's a little bitter sweet for me. I am happy that it sold, but we're really going to miss having you so close. Kaiya and Jager will miss Lucy. You better make sure to come into Lethbridge for play dates. Oh and I would be happy to help you in anyway I can, either packing, babysitting or whatever you might need, I'm just a phone call way.

McCandless Co. said...

YAY! That is exciting we can't wait to see the new place. Hope you had fun at disneyland and all of your other travels.

P.S. So I don't know if you know this but Lethbridge is really not that far from Raymond, I mean being closer to friends and family has not been THAT big of a deal for you has it!
P.S.S Thanks for never getting back to me about making cute hair things for my kid, and tell Summer same thing she never let me know if she would make invites....am I out of the family since I'm on a different continent. Jackyln at least came to my rescue and said she would skype with me and help....she is like a sister to me now!

Kristin Ross said...

Congrats on both the selling of your house and the new one. I hope you have a blast on vacation!

Jessica said...

thats great, good luck with the move.

LindsayB said...

horaaaaay! my heart skipped a beat for you when i saw the title. that is so very exciting for you guys. do you guys still have to sell your lot? i wish it was time for us to buy a lot! i want to be your neighbor! enjoy the rest of your holiday and call me when you get back so i can help ya out.

The Pratts said...

Wow, what a relief!! Congratulations! That was a long haul. I'm happy for you guys! We MUST meet up on Canada Day this year!

TIFF said...

YAY!! What a burden off your shoulders!! I wish I could say we had the same luck.....nope. Sounds like you'll be super busy the next few weeks. Wish I were closer, I'd love to have a packing party! GOOD LUCK!

Skye said...

I'm happy for you, but so sad for us! :( I had no idea you were at Disneyland! How fun! For sure let me know how i can help in any way!

Jacklyn said...

Maybe it's the tone of the bitter woman but I feel like Linsey's comment could be mine hahaha I would love if 30 minutes away was "Far" but I know what ya mean if your gonna be close you mine as well be reallllly close. Lethbridge is just a tease. Oh and I should have started out by saying CONGRATS!!! I am coming home in July so we will have to have a sleep over. Just kick JD out of the bed for the night so that I only wake up spooning you and not him hahaha

Melissa said...

Why is everybody moving to Raymond? I think you all should move here. That's so exciting you sold your home, i can't wait to see your new one this summer.

whitney said...

YAY for you!
I am so excited for you to be out here, even if I am on the other side of town.
It's a good weekend, we just had conditions removed today so our house is sold too!
We have to be out by the 8th of June. So a bit longer than you, but you get to move right into your new house - I'm afraid my nightmare is just beginning!

Woods said...

yay thats so exciting and the best feeling in the world too!! I'm so jealous that you get to be so close to family, so jealous.

marisajbaines said...

YES!!!!!!! i think i am going to call you neighbor from now on! i am so excited to have you guys so close! your new house...darling. i can hardly wait to see those cute little square windows from the inside! how crazy is it that you guys will be moving in DAYS after us! perfect timing! p.s im a pretty good packer i have moved four times in the last 8 months! crazy!

Susie said...

Yippee skippee. You must be burried in boxes now. Can't we to see you in Raymond.

Marla said...

what?????? I am happy you don't have to live like hobos by the river but I am going to miss you!
I know you must be so relieved. I would love to help pack...some advice from my Grandma was to pack our basement first...seemed to work well. I would love to help and I am guessing the kids would love to go to g-mas. Let me know when...seriously.

Amz said...

WOW! What a great surprise while you were on vacation! I am sure that's all you could think of on the way home. Can't wait to see how it all goes. Good luck with everything!

Jacklyn said...

ok I get that you sold your house, now I want to see your NEEEWWWW house. Oh well I guess I will in a WEEK!!

Susie said...

do they have internet in Raymond?? just wondering