CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Here there and everywhere part 2

MAGRATH DAYS

Well of course summer just wouldn't be complete without Magrath days...the candy at the parade (I have to admit I think they got more candy than in Raytown....Ryan I guess there is something that Magrath does better). JD rode on his 10 year float, he took Lucy on board, and the 1 of them got more than soaked. Magrath days eve we went to JD's highschool reunion..can you believe it has already been 10 years...I feel like we were just in highschool planning our attire 2 weeks in advance just so that we could look just perfect come Magrath days. It was really fun to see everyone, and actually see how everyone has changed (for the record I think JD looks even better than he did 10 years ago...hope that's true for his 20 year!!) After the parade we went back to the Clark's house with all the family, food and treats...of course Bonnie's desserts never disappoint. Lucy loved the fireworks, she kept saying, "oh that's my favorite!!" Evie on the other hand didn't quite know what to do with all of the noise, she was a little sensitive to all the noise and would jump with each boom!!
RYAN & COURTNEY CLARK
The Clark family ha
d a more than
welcomed addition to the family. Ryan and Court FINALLY decided to tie the knot. With all of the festivities and planning the wedding day snuck up on us. The night before the wedding they had the family dinner at the Magrath Stake camp grounds...it was SO much fun, and the perfect place for the entire family. There was a little program at the end and Lucy sang "No one like you, or as she said "No one LIKES you" she did such a cute job and has been singing it since. The next morning was busy, helping with Court's hair, helping make the bouquets, and of course trying to make our little family presentable. Evie of course wouldn't keep the bow in her hair, but they did look kissably cute. As for the newly married couple....Courtney was a stunning bride, and Ryan was such a happy and handsome groom. We were just so excited to be a part of all of the excitement and of course Lucy was more than excited to have her favorite friend Courtney become her favorite Aunt Courtney. Thanks again for letting us be a part of your special day!!!


UTAH TRIP
Of course our summer wouldn't be complete without a trip to our favorite vacation spot....Grandma and Grandpa Mac's house. We have kind of made it our little summer tradition to go down there and stay at there place for a few days. It really is one of our favorite places to go. Grandma Mac is so welcoming and the perfect little grandma, the girls just love her, which would be difficult not to. Grandpa Mac is great to visit with, he has had more adventure and experiences than most would have in 10 lifetimes. This year we went to the Treehouse learning museum in Ogden (right across from the temple). It was so much fun for the kids, with more things to do than what we could fit into our few hours there. They had dressup centers, music, art and history rooms...it was such a great place, I would highly recommend it if you ever have the chance to go. We also got to go and see Ryan and Court's new little apartment at BYU, I was a little jealous that they live down there and get to be poor students...oh I miss those days! All in all our summer was busy and more than full of adventure....summer comes and goes all to fast, and as the nights get colder I realize just why I love summer so much.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leisel said...

Ummm WOW!!! You guys are super busy!!! I am glad you had such a fun summer! And I am glad you are back in blogland! ;0)

Amz said...

I'm so glad you are back blogging! You have been so busy and had so much fun! I am so sad I missed your visit here! I would have loved to have zipped up there for just a quick visit. You MUST let us know next time you are here!