Well as you will soon see the Clark crew has literally felt like we have been here, there and just about everywhere. To start out our adventures back in May we took a trip to California to see our favorite Aunt Jamie and to see all the beautiful princesses at DISNEYLAND!! I really
do think it was a toss up between who enjoyed it the most!! Courtney and Ryan were able to come along for the adventure as well which made it even more fun for all of us (thanks guys for helping out!) Lucy's favorite ride was Splash Mountain, as the ride went on she liked it more and more and at the final SPLASH her laugh was more than worth the trip down there. I really forgot how magical it is for little kids, I can't wait to do it again. Jamie was super good to us and took us to some fun parks and of course some delicious restaurants. We really enjoyed every minute of being down there. Afterwards the girls and I took another plane ride over to see the Powelsons in their new home a in Fernley, NV. Summer of course was a perfect host and we loved being in their home. It has such a nice feel there and Summer has made it look so great (surprise, surprise!) After all our adventures we were ready to get home and start the big move to Raymond!!
JULY 1st
Well of course July 1st is a highlight of our year....not just because we are proud Raymond folk but because it is the one time that we know that the Powelson family will venture up here, but we also had Brady's girlfriend Hollie come see what life in Raytown is all about. We did the usual candy parade where grandma Marilyn ran out and got candy for the kids and maybe a little for herself, afterwards we had a fantastic BBQ and mom and dad Woods!! Of course July 1st was extra special with the grand opening of the new pool. We spent many hours up there (and yes I had to sport the suit).
do think it was a toss up between who enjoyed it the most!! Courtney and Ryan were able to come along for the adventure as well which made it even more fun for all of us (thanks guys for helping out!) Lucy's favorite ride was Splash Mountain, as the ride went on she liked it more and more and at the final SPLASH her laugh was more than worth the trip down there. I really forgot how magical it is for little kids, I can't wait to do it again. Jamie was super good to us and took us to some fun parks and of course some delicious restaurants. We really enjoyed every minute of being down there. Afterwards the girls and I took another plane ride over to see the Powelsons in their new home a in Fernley, NV. Summer of course was a perfect host and we loved being in their home. It has such a nice feel there and Summer has made it look so great (surprise, surprise!) After all our adventures we were ready to get home and start the big move to Raymond!!JULY 1st
Well of course July 1st is a highlight of our year....not just because we are proud Raymond folk but because it is the one time that we know that the Powelson family will venture up here, but we also had Brady's girlfriend Hollie come see what life in Raytown is all about. We did the usual candy parade where grandma Marilyn ran out and got candy for the kids and maybe a little for herself, afterwards we had a fantastic BBQ and mom and dad Woods!! Of course July 1st was extra special with the grand opening of the new pool. We spent many hours up there (and yes I had to sport the suit).
EVIE TURNS ONE!!
It is true, a whole year has gone by and now that little baby has officially turned one. I could hardly believe it, and part of me didn't want to. We decided to have a "WATERMELON" party seeing a how Evie is somewhat fanatical about that juicy watermelon goodness (I think it has a little something to do with all the watermelons I ate while pregnant with her). We knew it wouldn't be a birthday without some of favorite family and friends come over. We had a great BBQ with watermelon jello, watermelon, watermelon punch, and of course Evie's very own watermelon cake. Thanks guys for making it such a fun day. Here are some of our favorite Evie moments of the past year.

1. 7 haircuts (2 professionally done)
2. always happy and smiling
3. when you are tired you like to pinch and scratch at our skin, I have a permanent scab on my neck that just wont heal up.
4. When learning to walk we thought you looked like frankenstein cause you wouldn't bend your knees.
5. you love to eat...especially fruit.
6. you love to play with your sister Lucy and follow EVERYTHING she does!
7. you do not like your hair done...go figure!
8. you are very busy and are into everything when given the chance.
9. you say mama, dada, up, puppy, birdie (sounds the same as puppy), hi, nana, and when we ask you how old you are you put your little pointer finger up and say "one"
10. you love the phone and walk around pretending to laugh!!
Evie thanks for being such a great part of our family!!!
WATERTON

Of course the summer wouldn't be the same without at least one trip to waterton. We took a small hike up to Blakiston falls...the perfect hike for little people. Always reminds me of how much I love the summer time!!






13 comments:
HURRAY! You're back! It looks like you guys had a fantastic summer! Your girls are getting so big already! They're seriously so cute. I'm still dying to see pics of your new house!
i've been so excited to get a new post from the clark family :) i love the picture of evie with her watermelon in waterton and i couldn't really see the new suit so good work in hiding behind evie if that's what you were going for :) keep them posts coming - i love seeing you and your girls more than a few times a year!
Well this post makes me feel homesick for home! I love and miss the summer times up home....how fun is the new pool and Waterton. Hopefully when we come home next year we will be able to use it, lets talk someone into getting married in June...that would be so perfect don't you think!
Evie is seriously the cutest little thing, I can't wait to have our kids play together. Miss you all.
I just read that I wrote homesick for home....duh!
Oh man... I miss you guts... like "literally"... I miss you THAT much, guts and all.
I just saw pictures of your beautiful home, and I wonder how I ever survive without you darling decorating ideas. I want to come stay in that perfect house of yours... some day... "sigh".
Awe I loved this. And loved being a part of all of it! We miss you guys like crazy...I can't believe how much we're missing with Evie- I can't wait to see her walk!
An eventful summer indeed! Your girls are too cute I'm so glad I got to see them this trip.
So glad to finally catch up! We sure miss you guys. Come see us in February...we haven't even seen Evie walk yet!
so fun. Brady looks so good and all grown up! Your daughters are beautiful just like their mommy. You Wood girls are so talented I can't believe that cake that is so dang awesome wish I lived closer so I could learn all the craftyness and good cooking. Tell Ashley to start a blog so we can see more pics of that baby! Tell everyone hello!
Hello Darling!
I miss ya.
Love the blog. And what you wrote about Henry on Jacks. He is so much fun.
Your little girls are adoreable!
There is not quite anything like having a sister is there? I told Layla I'd be hers.
Hey I sent you something but it got sent back. Will you send me your address on my face book?
loveya
Wow you sure have been busy! Cute pictures!!
Looks like a fun summer!! I can't wait to take my kids to Disneyland soon! Olivia would just love the princesses! Looks like life is just great!!! (and your kids are absolutely adorable)
Post a Comment