CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The-Tender-Mercies-of-the-Lord

The-Tender-Mercies-of-the-Lord

I just thought this was such a much needed reminder of how and in whom we should rely on to make it through some of lifes most difficult times. I know that so many of you have trials and that some challenges seem more than we can bear but today look for those tender mercies and try to be one for someone else.

2 comments:

Em and Tom said...

Amen! I love this post, and your last post. Sometimes it seems like so long ago when we were worrying about what the other kids thought, and sometimes it seems like only yesterday! I cut my boys hair yesterday and Logan was way worried that he would be made fun of for the ZIT that I revealed by "shearing" his head. Poor kid is 8 and a half and already occasionaly gets zits!!!
Your girls are so sweet!

marisajbaines said...

true true! good reminder. well just so you know you were my 'sunshine' when you brought supper to us! it was DELISH!