CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

House for sale

 


Well as some of you might know we put our house up for sale quite some time ago and have been patiently waiting for the market to pick up a little so that I no longer have to maintain a show home. We really were in no serious rush to sell but, now I am feeling a little of the pressure, so we have really started to pray for our house to sell, but there is somebody in our house that I feel may be sabotaging our efforts.

MOM: "Hurry Lucy lets clean our house someone is coming to look at it so that maybe they can buy it!!"
LUCY: "But mom (in that whining voice that they do so well) if someone comes and takes our house we will have to be hobos and live by the river!"
Evidently we have been watching a little too much of KIT KITTREDGE: AN AMERICAN GIRL

MOM: "Lucy make sure you bless that our house will sell."
LUCY: "I don't want to sell our house, I just love it...maybe we could just push it to Raymond."

DAD: "Lucy remember to thank Heavenly Father for our house and bless that it will sell."
LUCY: "Dear Heavenly Father bless that our house will sell...Even if I don't want it too!!"

So we are making a little bit of head way...anyone in need of a new house? (just don't tell Lucy)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

lynz said...

haha - lucy is seriously so hilarious! i love her little comments, and what a good girl to pray for the house to sell even though she doesn't want it too! we will keep you guys in our prayers too :)

LindsayB said...

hobos by the river?! i think i better watch kitt so my child can be as funny as yours. (teach her you'll actually be living in a van down by a river)

The Pratts said...

Lucy is a crack up! And I feel for you keeping your house in show home condition! UGH. I hope it sells soon.

Whoa, comments from 3 different Lindsay's in a row...crazy!

summer said...

I am breaking the trend, this is summer! Haha, gotta love Lucy.

The Lowry's said...

I found your blog through Lindsey's B and love to hear the things your little girl says. Hilarious! Anyways I was wondering how much you are selling your house for. We are thinking of building in Raymond, since Jeff works there now. Your house caught my eye. Before I go asking a bunch of questions I will find out how much, what size and how old. If you have no clue who I am our blog is http://web.me.com/jclowry1 and you will be able to figure out who this actually is.
Carmen

Kira Thunell said...

Hi Clark family!! Forgive me but I saw your link on Brianne's blog and I was curious to see if it was my favorite Canadians and sure enough it is.... With that said, I sure hope yall remember me - Brianne Grosbeck's cousin, we were at Ricks together, yada yada yada. You have such beautiful girls. I hope all is well and I just wanted to say hello! :)

Just Rhonda said...

Lucy is FUNNY. :) Your house looks AWESOME. If we could afford it, i'd but it! :)