LUCY: "Mom when Humpty Dumpty was a hard boiled egg did he have a spirit"? MOM: "Well most of the eggs that I know don't have spirits and Humpty Dumpty was just a story". LUCY: "I think that when Humpty Dumpty fell his spirit went to heaven".
Kids come up with the best questions! We just put our house up this week, not looking forward to keeping it clean, I hate not knowing when someone is going to want to come look. I guess we'll brave this housing economy together! I'll wish you luck from here!
Lucy, I think that Humpty Dumpty had a great spirit, otherwise they would have said "MMMM look scrambled eggs lets eat him", but they didn't they wanted to put him back together again instead.
I just read on Lindsay's that you thought my Blog pbj was making fun of you...I'm devastated seriously I did not mean to. I had just seen like 10 works of art on other peoples blogs and I thought it would be funny...funny that's all. And your brownies looked amazing and I still want to make them and I love your recipe's...All I want is to be you I swear...Please forgive me...I can't stop loving you...don't deny me...
Lucy is so grown-up, and smart too I might add! I love her little sprinkling of freckles she is so beautiful. Little Evie is heaven and I am quite jealous of all her hair!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
"You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out ... Do not trade your birthright as a mother for some bauble of passing value ... The baby you hold in your arms will grow quickly as the sunrise and the sunset of the rushing days." President Gordon B. Hinckley
Well the Clark clan grew by 2 feet. I had Evie Ellen Clark on July 18, 2008 and can't imagine what life was before we had Evie. I am currently taking the FULL year off from work...yeah and spending it with my favorite little ones, although Lucy told me I could go back so she could play with her nana (thanks Lucy) I am staying busy trying to play mom and wife..life just couldn't be much better
11 comments:
A very good thought I would say I'll have to think about that for a while. She's too cute!
PS the purple lips is fruit smoothie!
Kids come up with the best questions! We just put our house up this week, not looking forward to keeping it clean, I hate not knowing when someone is going to want to come look. I guess we'll brave this housing economy together! I'll wish you luck from here!
Lucy, I think that Humpty Dumpty had a great spirit, otherwise they would have said "MMMM look scrambled eggs lets eat him", but they didn't they wanted to put him back together again instead.
seriously what a sweetie. I want to get Lucy, Laken and alli together and see what they come up with. It's sure to entertain!
I love that girl!
i LOVE you lucy! you just made my day!
She is the cutest deep thinking girl ever!She is adorable!
she is cute AND funny. this girl has it all. lucky you
I just read on Lindsay's that you thought my Blog pbj was making fun of you...I'm devastated seriously I did not mean to. I had just seen like 10 works of art on other peoples blogs and I thought it would be funny...funny that's all. And your brownies looked amazing and I still want to make them and I love your recipe's...All I want is to be you I swear...Please forgive me...I can't stop loving you...don't deny me...
I love to hear the things she comes up with! Such an intelligent girl, really.
Lucy is so grown-up, and smart too I might add! I love her little sprinkling of freckles she is so beautiful. Little Evie is heaven and I am quite jealous of all her hair!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment