CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

 



As Lucy climbed into bed this morning to cuddle with me she said "Your body is not very warm, but you're one hot mama." Thanks Lucy for the compliment..sometimes I wonder what you think of me!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Ry and Court said...

pahahaa. that's hilarious. she called me yesterday and was so cute...oh we miss her like crazy!

Kristin Ross said...

Too funny!

lynz said...

awww - too cute! hey....when are you due missy??

Em and Tom said...

Priceless!!! What a sweet little thing!

Life Is Golden said...

She's got good taste!
I love that kid...

Brianne said...

What a cutie! She is getting so big. So you're expecting, eh? When's the due date? I hope you are feeling well and enjoying life. I miss you guys terribly.

LindsayB said...

oh so cute is that little gal!

Christal said...

she is so cute love it!!!

ashley said...

oh Lucy you are one of a kind...smartest little lady I know!