So here it is...just a quick peek at a little of the insanity we put ourselves through for Lucy and Evie's christmas!! The pictures don't do it justice in the collage form..you don't get the whole picture of the hardwood floors, and some of
the litttle details that went into this. We know it will be a work in progress.
First couple days of Bridget being home.
8 years ago





27 comments:
I'm glad I've seen it for real. She will be the envy of every little girl. Actually I'm a jealous myself. Anyways it will be no suprise when these girls have the best taste ever too. just like their mama. p.s CONGRATS I am so excited for ya hope you are feeling ok
That is just incredible! You are amazing. Congrats on the announcement! I hope you're feeling alright!!! That's so exciting!
These are the cutest rooms i've ever seen in a doll house. I love all the details from the side table to the pictures on the wall....adorable! Good Work Girl!
hey yo - you're prego?!?!?! congrats!!! when are you due? that is the cutest dollhouse i've ever seen and i love it!
Holy! That's darling. Yer like mom of the year at Christmas eh?!
wow that is so cute! congrats on the new baby too! We need to get together again let me know if you have a free day and when you are feeling ok to bring the girls over to play!
Shut the door!
It's perfect... but that doesn't surprise me for one second...
I miss you guys.
- I hope you're feeling better... I'm excited to hear if your tactics worked.
so darling! I LOVE LOVE it!!!
Brit, this house looks like every girls dream dollhouse, or real house for that matter! I love the little ironing board! Good work, you amaze me!
Wow! That dollhouse is amazing! Are you sure you want them to play with it? :) Love all the detail! And congrats to you guys! I kept reading your blog title and counting and thinking (I'm a little slow right now with the pregnant brain syndrome happening) and finally it sunk in. So exciting!
WOW! the doll house is so cute! And Congrats! How are you feeling? We need to get together very soon. Call us!
The pictures just don't do it justice! I want to come play with it let alone the little girls!
WOW it has truly been confirmed that I got the shortest end of the "Talent" stick! I wouldn't have even begun to THINK how to put that all together, poor Elle is going to have to live in my plain old world. Anyways really so so cute! Hope you are feeling ok, mom said you were pretty sick the otherday, hope it is not too bad. Talk to you soon!
finally...I have been waiting to see some pictures and it is darling. I can't wait to play barbies. Remember our barbie houses we use to make, our beds were books covered by by moms napkins and by the time we finished decorating under the desk and doing our barbies hair and picking out outfits we didn't want to play anymore. Good times. I already informed dave he is making Lottie one.
i don't think i got to see the baby room all done..perfect of course. that doll house is ridiculously adorable, are they still just loving it? oh check out the collage i made of lucy. she's been my only model since my new camera. keep the pictures of the girls coming!
that dollhouse is cuter than my house will EVER be! i just LOVE it.
Wow! That is so darling! Did you buy all the tiny furniture? that is sooo cute, every little girls dream!
You MADE that?! Crazy, way to go!! It's darling.
And congrats on your bun in the oven! I know you have rough pregnancies, so I hope you're hanging in there! Or maybe this bambino is giving you a break from the morning sickness...when are you due?
That house is darling! I can imagine the hours that went into it. Congrats on the new baby too!
I heard about this little beauty, I want more pics...it is seriously amazing
That is AMAZING Britt! Like everything else you do! Wow...I wish I could live in it!. Are you pregnant then? Hooray! Congratulations. Hope you are feeling better! Miss ya : )
So cute! You have some lucky little girls! And congrats on #3!
Oh me oh my, what a stinkin cute dollhouse! Wowzers! Congrats. So excited for you. See ya tomorrow :)
That doll house is so amazing! Congrats on the baby news...hope your starting to feel a little better!
Brittany that is the cutest dollhouse ever!!! What lucky girls to have a mom like you with all your talent!! Seriously that is amazing! love it!
Wow Britt...you never cease to amaze me!! That dollhouse is unbelievable!! Also, congrats on baby #3! You'll have to tell me how three work---I still can't seem to figure out two :)
What an amazing job! And I had to read the header a few times, Congrats that's awesome!
Post a Comment