CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

For all of you that were not in Southern Alberta this Halloween it was absolutely BEEEEAUTIFUL, no not just us, the weather was the best it has ever been. We trick or treated at the mall (it was complete craziness) and then we went to a trunk or treat!! Thanks to Dave and Ash we were the best bees ever!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristin Ross said...

What cute costumes! (I can't remember if I sent you an invite for my blog or not, if I haven't I need the right email address to send it to. Thanks!)

summer said...

Hey, you do look beeeautiful! Britt, really you are lookin fab! I am so happy you are going to join this insanely addictive and time-consuming blog world!

Life Is Golden said...

Darling darling darling... like I expected anything less... and the baby flower... genius! (we'll need to make some of those while I'm home for Christmas... you're getting so good at them).

Jacklyn said...

Hey I didn't know you had this I love it it's the cutest thing and I want to steal Evie and keep her for myself her and Lily would be the best little friends. Check my blog out jacklynedwards.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! It will be so fun to keep in touch with you guys. Your family is so cute! Love your costumes! Little Evie is exactly 2 weeks older than Claire. How fun to have these new little baby girls in the family.