CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

another one for the records


I find that the some of the funniest times I've had with Lucy is when we are driving in the car. I have her full attention and for the most part she has mine, and today well lets just say I had one of the better laughs I've had in a long time. I was singing the song "If the savior stood beside me" and at the part that says "so I'll try to share the gospel" Lucy asked me what the gospel was..I TRIED to explain that the gospel was about Jesus and then thought I would test her to see just how much she knew about Jesus.


Mom: "Is Jesus happy or sad"..."Is he mean or kind"..."does he obey his mom or is he grumpy and does what he wants to do" "Would Jesus share his toys or would he take them away from others" (you get the picture). When she would answer I would say "good answer"


Lucy: Mom it is my turn..."would Jesus drive his car or crash it"...."Would Jesus go see santa or not"(we just visited santa today) ...."Would Jesus poop in his diaper or on the potty"...and then when I answered correctly can you guess what she would say? "Good Answer!!"

Well honestly I could hardly answer her questions cause I was laughing so hard. It is at times like this that I love being a mom and spending time with the best and funniest kids in the world!!

9 comments:

Leisel said...

What a little firecracker!!! I love it! I am so glad though, that you get to handle her and I just get to laugh from the outside-- ;0) I still can't get over Lucy's look-- she is the perfect combination of you and JD!!!

summer said...

hahaha, can't get enough of that kid! Where did she come from????

Life Is Golden said...

So funny... I can't get enough.

lynz said...

seriously love that kid~ she is so hilarious and so cute, and i just think you are a lucky mom and that she is a lucky girl :)

Jacklyn said...

She is so funny I love it. And I'm glad that I could make you laugh...I aim to please

Mindi said...

So glad you are a regular now!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

here I am commenting on your blog! Nice to visit with you at the wedding - we need lots more of them. (maybe we could work on our brothers?!?!) Lucy seems like so much fun. I love listening to some of the stuff Brody comes up with. Aren't kids the best?

Shannan said...

Brittney, hey it's Shannan Leavitt from highschool. I am glad I found you. Your family is so cute and I just love the pictures, they are to die for. As I am just new to motherhood, I totally agree with the blog you wrote about your little ones. It looks like your family is happy and loving life. hope to see you during Christmas in Raymond. Hey I heard Linz in prego too, how exciting.

Jennyanne said...

That's SO funny Britt! We miss you guys - come over and play soon k?