So I know that I am entering the blogger world a WHOLE lot later than most of you guys and so I'm just a little slow, it takes me quite some time to navigate through everything so if someone could please just tell me how I add all of you friends to my blog list I would sure appreciate it!!
First couple days of Bridget being home.
8 years ago




5 comments:
Yeah!!! I am SOOOO glad you have a blog! And guess what? I had a baby girl just 9 days before you!!! How fun! I love her hair! Come visit our blog sometime at www.bugandbaby.blogspot.com. What a cute family you have!!! Love ya, Leisel, Brandon, Kira, Kamber and Kendi Payzant
Hey call me and I will walk you through it is super easy!
Don't call Summer! Call me! I'll talk you through it! Me Me Me!
You have friends to add???
Okay that was not nice. I am just jealous because you really do have friends!
If you don't get it figured out I'll come show you. Just let me know. And we need to pick a day to go to Cardston!
well, i'm just very excited that you're an official blogger now! good work chickee :)
Post a Comment