CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

LUCY LINES


Mom: "Lucy you have to sit and eat!!"
Lucy: "mom you're ruining all my dreams!!!"

Lucy: "mommy you're the best maker of food!!"
"ummm...I looooove eatmoth (meatloaf)"

Mom: "Lucy we don't rub soap on our walls it is just for our hands."
Lucy: "MOMMY BRITT CLARK I NEVER WANT TO HEAR YOU TALKING TO ME THAT WAY AGAIN!" (hands on her hips)

"Mom how come you have fur on your lip?"

"When I was a kid....."
"When I was old like you...."

Mom: "OUCH"
Lucy: "Is Evie biting your chesties with her gingiva!" (yes I did teach her the word gingiva but I didn't think she would actually use it...and this was said while driving with my parents!)

Lucy: " Look at you Evie sweetheart you're incredible!"

"OH MY GOSH!!!"

"Sign and Sign!! Hey that rhymes!"

"You're just frustrating me!!"

Lucy: "So..How was your day, what did you do that was fun"

"I have a chilled (cold)"

While driving in the car Lucy said "Mom it stinks reallllly bad!!"
mom: "It is just coming from outside"
Lucy: "no it is dad that stinks"
mom: "Lucy dad is at work, it is just outside that smells!!"
Lucy: "NO MOM... I can smell dad all the way from work!"

Lucy: " Oh for me...I LOVE IT!!"

Lucy: "mom can I just hold this treat, but I wont open it yet"
mom: "Sure"
Lucy: "I'm just going to open it...but I wont eat it!"
"I'm just going to smell it"
"I'm just going to look at it in my hand"
"I'm just going to eat one"
"I think I need 5...."
you can imagine how it turned out!!!

"Mom we have a very serious problem!!" (if she is not getting her own way!)

Everything is "yesterday...tomorrow...last year..last night!!"

"chloclate"

"I was just trickin ya...it's just a funny joke!!"

There really isn't a dull moment with Lucy around, and I honestly think that I could go on and on with things that Lucy says, but unfortunetly I haven't written everything down!!! Lucy keep the good times comin!!"




11 comments:

Kristin Ross said...

How funny. That is great!

whitney said...

She is hilarious. Of course it is even funnier because she is such a tiny little cuttie.
I love the I can smell dad from work one!

Leisel said...

Wow! Aren't kids crazy? It's a good thing they make us smile!

Skye said...

Those are hilarious!!!!! What a smart little girl!

Jacklyn said...

I love the things little kids think of! And I am so happy that your a bloggy person

The Pratts said...

So cute! You'll be so glad you have those saved somewhere! My favourite is the fur on the lip, and the gingiva chesties!...haha!

LindsayB said...

kids are the funniest people. we talked about this and you actually did it. now i need to do it too. hilarious. i'm still cracking up.

Brianne said...

Okay, sorry I've been such a slacker at getting on your blog. I have added it to my google reader so that should help! Anways, Lucy is hilarious!! I was laughing so hard at some of these lines of hers. I bet you are constantly on your toes with her. Your girls are beautiful by the way. I love the photo shoot with Evie. What a doll! Hope you guys are doing well. I miss and love you tons!! If you're ever in Utah let me know. I would love to see you.

Jennyanne said...

Oh I am so glad you wrote all those down! She is such a character! I love it!! I keep a book for each of my kids with all their funny comments in it....wait 'til she's five or fourty and read these back to her and then you can both laugh at them together!

Heather said...

These are hillarious! What a funny girl.

Christal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.