So I was doing Lucy's hair today and this was our conversation:
Lucy: I have two dads, did you know that.
Mom: Oh really, I didn't know you had two dads (really I didn't)
Lucy: ya dad is my dad and grandpa peanuts (grandpa wood) is my dad too.
Mom: ya he is your grand-dad
Lucy: I love grandpa peanuts he is such a sweetheart
Mom: what makes him a sweetheart
Lucy: Oh he tickles me and scares me alot...that makes him a sweetheart. I just love him!





7 comments:
Cute, I love your dad too!
aw that is so CUTE!
So cute! We love Uncle Dave too!
grandpa peanuts??? am i missing something?
man that lucy is a cuttie!
That's cute!
I want to marry her or something!!! I had my mom on the phone the other day reading all the things she says and we were bothing dying laughing. She reminds me of Laken the way their little minds work. You have such fun girls!
I love the paint on Uncle Dave's Face! He is such a fun guy. I have to agree with Lucy!
Post a Comment