CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Girls

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Julie Johnston said...

I love the new addition to the Wood girls who I love. Evie is beautiful; and that hair! What a doll.
I just spent the last ten minutes catching up with you and loved it. What a neat person you are!!
Julie
p.s. Thanks for starting Linsey's blog!

Ty and Janene said...

Very Very cute hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year we sure love ya and miss ya!

Jacklyn said...

Oh britt I miss you I want to be there with you and stay up all night! cute pics and I love your girls dresses. I want a girl next just so I can put them in matching dresses! I also wish I was there to brush Evies hair. MISS YOU

Melissa said...

You girls are so pretty, i can't get over it!!!!

summer said...

Hey there lazy blogger bones, its been like two whole weeks since you updated, better get to work, hmmm...I am waiting...still waiting...come on get blogging, I want to see more of those cute clark pics. Yep, still waiting! Love, your most hypocritical sister ever!

Erin Wallace said...

Britt!!! I didn't know you were a blogger!! I'm glad you just let it out...it's o.k to love blogging :)

I also wanted to say that I love Evie's hair flipped out. You two make beautiful girls :)