CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BaBy sTePs




Evie along with her hair is growng faster than I can handle (for the record her hair is now 3.25 inches long). It has almost been 5 months now since she came into our family and I feel like time is moving unbelievably fast and before I know it she will be telling me what I should be doing just like her big sister. As you can see she is sitting up, well actually more like slumping over...it is the one time that she is not stiff as a board (believe me if you have held her or tried to get her to sit down you will know what I mean). I think the only thing that Evie knows to do is to smile at EVERYONE that talks to her, and has the most contagious giggle. When I got pregnant with Evie I wondered if I could love another baby as much as I love Lucy and now I can't even imagine what life was like before we had Evie and can't wait for all the other baby steps that she is about to take.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Leisel said...

Ohhhhh, such a cutie! I LOVE the hair! It is darling. Can you believe how time flies??? My little one is 5 months today. . .

Arrington's said...

She is sooo dreamy! I know what you mean about loving anything as much as your first but the second that baby is born you instantly know how to do just that. Two is always better then one!

Susie said...

Is it the hair? Evie has changed soo much, she's growing out of her baby looks way too fast.

Brianne said...

Evie does have lots of hair for a 5 month old. It's so cute though. She is adorable all around. I love that stage when they first learn to sit...or sorta sit. It's so fun.

McCandless Co. said...

Britt, Evie looks so different already! She is too cute. So I am not a very good blogger, I need your skills, HELP.

LindsayB said...

i she really that stinkin cute?...YEP! i love that smiley gal to buts.

LindsayB said...

ooopps to bits! i love her bum too i guess

TIFF said...

She's so cute! I miss that age. Okay, so I made those brownie bites tonight for a Christmas party and they were a HUGE HIT!!! Thank you so much! And my advent calendar is from Pottery Barn. It's cute but the pockets are small, we have to put little numbers in them and then have them unwrap the number that's in our basket. Works great for candy bars and stuff though, the kids love it!

Amz said...

Look at all her beautiful hair! I can't believe how long it is! Do you get that everywhere you go? I am sure you do! It is so unusual to have that amazing hair when you're so little! She is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I actually have that book but haven't tried anything! Are there ones you have tried and like? I'm wondering if the whole milk intolerance thing comes from the McFarlane side...I know Grandma has it....Hmmmm?