CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

organize, organize, organize


I kind of wonder why I make new years resolutions cause they mainly are things that I am really not good at, which is the whole reason they were neglected in the first place. One of the many things I decided to do this year was organize my house...I didn't quite realize what an undertaking that has become. For all of you that wonder where my disorganized things are I dare you to just look in my drawers or closets..I am the master at hiding but then never seem to know where to find it. I have found a whole new love for ziploc bags that everything can just fit into and you can label it and put it in cute containers. I also have found a whole new appreciation for exceptionally organized parents that I know wonder how they raised such a pack rat (I admit it...I really am). .Thank you mom for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help me even though I was embarassed for her to see my inner workings...and she cleaned things that I honestly really even never thought to clean...do you clean you shower caddy that hangs from the shower head or are you like me and just assumed that "hey it gets cleaned ever time you shower"!?! Nonetheless I am learning that I feel so much better when there is a place for everything and everything is in its place.

4 comments:

Leisel said...

Yeah! I am so glad I am not the only un-organized one out there-- but unfortunately for me, my piles leak out onto my living room floor-- I guess I need better hiding spots! ;0)

Anonymous said...

You make me want to organize everything!!! I get my hair done by Vanessa, she used to be at Chatters, but she works out of her home now, i gave her a call, but she said she's got too many clients right now! :( But she recommended Davita at the Mall Chatters...Sorry i didn't call you back!!!

Skye said...

That last comment by Tom Wilson, was really me! I'm at their house and i didn't know he was signed in! Sorry!!!

Erin Wallace said...

You're great Brittany--I just love reading your posts. I have to admit it...I too have neglected my shower caddy.