CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

7 months and growing...


I can hardly believe that little Evie is already 7 1/2 months. Here are just a few things Evie is up to!

I've learned to rock back and forth on my hands and knees and crawl...backwards. This causes more frustration than freedom seeing as I get farther away from what I want.

I roll ALL over the house, and have become mom's vacuum cleaner.

I love to eat...but only when I feed myself.

I cut my first tooth, no it is not a lower central but it is one of my laterals.

I had my 4th haircut, and mom has forgotten how many times she has cut my bangs. (I make a very big fuss when anyone touches my hair)!!

I am VERY happy and social and love when people talk to me.

I have now moved into my own room and mom and I are sleeping alot better.

I cluck with my tongue and say what sounds like "ba bye".

I love my sister Lucy and giggle with her all day.

I love to play peek-a-boo.

I am really starting to realize who mommy is, but rarely make a fuss as long as someone is talking to me.

I have many nicknames: Evietastic, Evie doodle, The Claw, Evinrude and Charlie (gpa peanuts).

I still fall asleep fastest when I am bundled like a burrito.

I can make the room light up when I come into it!

Evie thank you for being such a fun and wonderful part of
our family!!

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

TIFF said...

She's sooo cute! Can I adopt her so Olivia can have a sister?! I need to meet her sometime. Next time you're down in this area at all we need to meet up!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!! I can't believe that she has had 4 haircuts!!

Leisel said...

Wow! That hair is AMAZING!!! She is adorable. Could you send her down here for a while to teach Kendi a few things? Kendi is still not crawling and she is not a fun, happy baby. She is kind of a stinker. Funny how you love them anyway, huh?

McCandless Co. said...

I can't believe she is 7 months either!!! She is going to be so grown up when we see her next, hurry and come and see us. Ryder always scooted backwards underneath the couch, it was hilarious.
Give those girls big hugs and smooches from us. We love you

P.S. How do you do all the pictures as a one? It makes it look so much cuter.

The Pratts said...

Evie is priceless! So cute. I can't believe she's already crawling and starting to talk! WOW. And 4 haircuts??? Spread some of that extra hair Cohen's way! :)

lynz said...

yay! i'm so glad you have a new post and new pics of your little evster! she is darling, and i wish i could be one of those people who get to talk to her :)

Sunshine said...

It is amazing how time flies. She is adorable...love her hair and that smile!

Jacklyn said...

She is such a little jem, I can't believe that I have never met her. And I couldn't figure out the name thing on the side bar britt and I am also wondering how you do your cute Colages...I am such a lame blogger

Woods said...

4 hair cuts I am beyond jealous about that! I can't imagine. And I was just quoting Lucy to Julie the other day I love to hear the things she says!!

LindsayB said...

oh little renesme, so cute. she is my favorite 7 and a half month old baby!

Tisha said...

Brittany, she is ADORABLE!! I love all that hair!!

Life Is Golden said...

It's breaking my heart... 7 Months and I've only seen her for 2 or 3 days of that time... so unfair.

Christal said...

SHe is so cute I love her hair too! Crazy how fast time goes by eh!!