CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

BED HEAD

 
GOOD MORNING!!!
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

McCandless Co. said...

I am laughing out loud right now!

Jacklyn said...

Well good morning little Evie!!! I am loving it

whitney said...

So sinking cute! I love your girls! Love your last post too. Happy late birthday to Lucy. I am dying over how cute her little apron is. And I love her face when she is opening presents!

Brianne said...

That is adorable. What a cute picture.

I can't believe Lucy is 4!!! Wow. She's so cute. I couldn't help but think while I was looking at those pictures that she looks so much like her daddy.

Leisel said...

That hair is AMAZING!!!! Love it!

lynz said...

holy hannah! evie's getting so big and could she seriously get any cuter?!?! love the bed head :)

Jessica said...

Soo cute lol!!

Mindi said...

Britt that's so hilarious!

Christal said...

she is adorable love it!! Happy birthday to Lucy too time goes by way to fast!! Looks like she had so much fun!

Susie said...

Just like you she makes bed head look GOOD. Wait you never had bed head, you just wake up perfect. Lucy is too cute for her own good, her facial expressions are priceless.

Skye said...

Oh my gosh i laughed out loud when i saw that! She's such a little doll!!

Melissa said...

I LOVE IT!

LindsayB said...

no way is she that cute, i need to see evie! she didn't come to girls night and was sleeping at my last random stop by, i miss her!

summer said...

Thanks for making me laugh!! I wish that face was waking up next to me!

Just Rhonda said...

that is so funny!!!! Great hair!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! That is the best picture ever!!

Erin L. said...

How do you not love this face! What a cutie pie! My babies are so bald.