The Bob
The Bangs
The Flip
I thought that I should post a couple of pictures of Evie to redeem her and myself just to let you know that I do try and work with what we have. Evie is on the move non-stop now, she is crawling all around trying to get into everything and has become my little shadow following me around from room to room. She also loves patty-cake and says both mama and dada...get this she said mama first!! I knew I liked her!





18 comments:
She honestly looks like a little doll. I think i say that on nearly every picture of her. But she's just so darn cute!!! And way to go on getting her to say "mama"...we're still only fans of "dada" around here..but i'm working on it!
She is adorable, and her hair is one of the best qualities she has! If that's considered a quality??? Super cute!
She is just darling. Good work.
gorgeous! what a little doll!!
So cute Brit! I love the flip the best, but she looked cute even with the bed head!
what?! she's talking! i can't even stand it. i'm so in love with little gal. give her to me now. but if i stole her, her hair would be the bed head look everyday.
She is so cute I love her hair even when it is all crazy
so cute! you are so lucky to have so much hair on your little girl. i love it.
Can't. Get. Enough.
love her!!
It's sad for me when a baby has better hair than me on a daily basis.
I love your darling kids!
She is beautiful! Love her hair!
she is seriously just a little doll
Still can't get over her! Do you just squeeze her all day?! If you ever want to go away on vacation, I'll watch her for you?!
I just cannot believe that she has so much hair. I thought Kimber had a lot but not that much!! She is so adorable and we can't wait to see her again!
umm she is so stinkin cute. we got to see Lucy when we were in Canada at Kyles brothers wedding and she is so grown up and cute as ever
Oh what a sweetie! You have such beautiful girls Britt. I can't believe how long Evie's hair is...we really need to get together!!!!!
I need your email address : )
what cute girls you have!
Post a Comment