Who could ever imagine 4 years could fly by so quickly but be full of SO many memories. Lucy is officially 4 and according to her, life begins at 4. Lucy had heart pancakes with whipping cream and strawberries, hashbrowns (her favorite) for breakfast, then she went to church where she gave the scripture and prayer in primary. She got up there and recited Moroni 10:5, she did such a great job and I couldn't help but feel like I was going to burst at the seams I was so proud. After we had her favorite family over for her birthday celebration. (Nana, Saba, Ash, Dave, Grandpa & Grandma Wood) What was on the menu you ask????? Exactly what Lucy wanted ARTICHOKES..(doesn't every 4 year old want that?) we also had homemade buns with ham, fruit salad, broccoli salad, veggies and dip and to finish it off we had a PUPPY CAKE made to order with a blue bow and hat that said "Lucy"!! The presents were once again more than we could have asked for (a perk of living near family). Lucy got so many great things from princess books, a new apron to sidewalk chalk, barbies, a bike and dora bubbles...there were so great gifts and hopefully her expressions as she opened each one are thanks enough!! Here are just a FEW things that I hope to never forget about our Lucy!
Lucy has the most contagious laugh that comes right from the core, anyone that has heard it knows what I mean.
Expressions!!! From the hands to the eyes you are full of character and life.
Cuddling...the closer the better!!
If everything could be BLUE...your favorite color.
You Love to cook and bake...we will sure get alot of use of the apron.
You are such a good mommy to your babies...and can't wait til you are old like me.
Your memory is like a steel trap, what goes in rarely comes out.
You are kind and loving and a great older sister.
You have a wonderful imagination, you love to make up games and songs, and sing all day long.
What does a 4 year old wish for you ask? Blow out the candles and you will see!!
"That I can have all of my family together!"
Lucy you have made our life full of adventure and joy. I don't think that your dad or I could have ever imagined that we could love someone as much as we love you.






11 comments:
Happy Birthday Lucy! I can't even believe you have a 4 year old! I loved your list of reasons you love her!
What a cutie! I wish I could get to meet in person all the special people I learn so much about on blogs. . . maybe someday!
How fun! She's so bright for a 4 year old! Her and KJ must be related, artichokes are his favorite food too! Glad it was a fun day and that you were able to spend it with family.
awww, i can't believe your little girl is already 4! she is pretty awesome, and i love the pics from her bday bash :) i'm also excited for a new post from you blogger stranger, and i think it's about high time of some pictures of your gorgeous girls with their gorgeous mom too!
im crying... i need a lucy!
Oh she is such a doll I can't believe that she is 4! And britt you are such a good mom, I wish we could go to the park together this afternoon, Miss you
I loved this! She's going to love reading that when she's older, and probably now too! 4 years - crazy isn't it?!
four...FOUR, that means my little gal will be 4 soon too. she is so dang cute. we need alli and lucy to get together again soon! i love those 2 together. mmm, artichokes...? how did she ever try the for the 1st time? do you like them?
Happy 4th Birthday Lucy! What a bright, fun, cute little girl she is. I wish we could get her and Ella together again.
This made me cry, Lola is so confused. Lola is turning two May second but it might as well be four! They grow so fast! Lucy is such a beauty. I loved your list, she sounds like such a little doll.
I love reading your blog and seeing how you are doing and your little girls are so dang cute. They say some funny things. Any luck on selling your house? We are trying to sell ours too, no luck, considering the market. Hey, I was wondering how do you get all those pictures in a group all together? It looks so cute.LEt me know on my blog, if you can. Thanks
Post a Comment